Price by Negotiation
Our Vendor's instructions are clear, their home of 25 years plus is to be sold as they have moved into their next home.
- Viewing by appointment - Same day inspections are no problem, phone to view!
- 425sqm (approx) stand alone architecturally designed home in DGZ.
- Reinforced concrete foundations/block-work & slabs.
- Phenomenal separation perfect for larger/blended families.
- 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms & 3 living areas split over 3 levels.
- Tennis court shared only by 1.
- Indoor/outdoor 17m self-cleaning pool.
- Air-conditioned wine cellar.
- Easy access to Parnell School from private thoroughfare to Takutai Street.
- Cladding; block/stained cedar & terracotta tile on cavity.
- Internal access triple car garaging plus ample off street parking with turning bay.
- Fantastically secure in private enclave within Parnell, set in a stunning bush setting with 'Santorini' like views over Hobson Bay.
There never was and never will be again a home quite like this one. A labour of love and craftsmanship by the renowned architect owners; this incredibly unique home features a clever play on form and function that will make it your pavilion for entertaining family and friends for many years to come.
Of course a home of this quality is within Auckland's best school zones - double Grammar, with transport options all nearby for ease of commute. The wide range of cafes, restaurants and bars that dot the Parnell Village are within an easy 5 minute walk and the positioning near the waterfront opens up a world of leisure to be enjoyed year round for all seekers of lifestyle. A distinctive home with magnetic presence and appeal, this is a true original that those seeking to break away from the ordinary must inspect without delay.
* A full property information pack is available upon request
Property ID RMU27031
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.