Sold - 25.08.2021
Auction Brought Forward - online, 2pm Wednesday 25 August. Please contact us to register and receive access to the Auction link.
A local icon, the Black House has been a happy first home for our owners, who have created a chic, contemporary and comfortable home with real personality in a location where value and space are still found. As versatile as its colour, this is the type of home you and your family can wear with anything - and it's not to be missed.
- 1950's brick construction on a full site offers a feeling of solid permanence, surrounded by a range of mature citrus trees, ample lawns and pretty flowering favourites. Fully fenced for security and privacy, this is an enclave you'll love.
- Open plan living that basks in the glow of honey-hued native timber floors flows with ease to expansive decking; an absolute place to be during summer for BBQ's, drinks, or watching the kids and pooch get free-range in the garden.
- Three bedrooms are complemented by a sizeable and sleek family bathroom. There is versatility here should you need one as an additional lounge or work from home space - as you grow, explore options to extend and take advantage of the large site.
- Moments away, the Onehunga village - unique among Auckland town centres, with a diverse range of retail and amenities plus transport hub. Motorways are conveniently close to carry you swiftly to work and play. The Epic Beer Taproom is a stroll away and insiders mark it as the best pizza around.
- 598sqm of Mixed Housing Urban on a desirable corner site.
A home with a real sense of place, with a standout personality, in a central character filled neighbourhood - you couldn't ask for more. Act without delay.
Due to current Covid Level 4 restrictions in Auckland, we are unable to conduct Open Homes or Private Viewings. If you have an interest in this property, please contact the listing salesperson to obtain further information.
Property ID RMU31286
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.
We currently have no information available on primary schools zoned in this area.