$1,300 / Week
Character, Charm and Views & Pool
Beautiful, stunning and character-filled are all words commonly associated with 1920s renovated and modernised bungalows but in this case, words don't do justice.
This stylish, well maintained and impeccably presented home offers the perfect combination of spaciousness with a superb family-friendly flow. Native timber floors and finishing, high stud ceilings featuring classic detailing; this home certainly has the wow factor! Enjoy the best of summer living by the stunning pool at the rear of the property.
- Four bedrooms, master master featuring walk-in dual wardrobe and classic bay window with beautiful views. The bay window is a great place to relax with book in hand, overlooking Onehunga Bay and beyond.
- The large spectacularly renovated kitchen is a chefs dream; featuring gas cooking, stone bench top plus handy storage and pantry space. Stylish French doors flow through to the rear deck/entertaining area, positioned to maximise afternoon sunlight.
- Separate grand dining room with oak paneling and built in feature oak cabinetry.
- Character filled, stylish main bathroom, with an additional toilet in the room next door.
- Garage keeping to the character theme which opens to the quaint shed/workshop area.
The fully fenced section has been lovingly landscaped, as you enter the electric gate you are greeted by well-kept hedges and ample off street parking. The rear section features veggie patches, herb gardens and a large entertaining area screened with olive trees to the rear.
Located within a short drive to One Tree Hill Domain, Cornwall Park, Monte Cecilia Park, major supermarkets, shopping complexes and a variety of restaurants. Airport and motorway links nearby. Royal Oak Primary School zoned.
Property ID RMU34109
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.