Sold - 14.10.2020
Welcome to this well maintained wonder of a home, that provides a desirable blend of character, space and charm, with the necessary touches of modern comfort, sitting on large, flat, safe and sunny grounds, it is family and fun friendly.
Nestled in the heartland of the increasingly popular, yet soulful suburb of Onehunga, this kiwi classic bungalow is fitted to the standard you require and is ready to be lived in and loved straight away, before you plan your own personal touches
When you step inside you'll find:
- A wide entranceway with a northerly aspect that makes a great sunroom
- 3 Bedrooms with wardrobes, the master bedroom is North facing and particularly generous
- A spacious and inviting Living Room, positioned for warmth and comfort
- Polished native timber hardwood flooring
- A full bathroom
- Updated entertainers Kitchen and Dining area, with line of site into the backyard, which provides; Expansive, fully fenced and established gardens, lawn, a cute garden shed and private decking - suitable for pets, kids to play or the grownups to entertain, this will be the place to be this Summer! BBQ Anyone?
- Large Garaging for your car with space aplenty still for storage or workspaces, and additional off-street parking for 2 more cars
Walking distance to Royal Oak Mall and Onehunga townships, where you will find a wide range of amenities including cafes, dining, supermarkets and shopping options, you are also within an easy stroll to Cornwall Park/One Tree Hill, Jellicoe Park and Onehunga Pool, and several other recreation opportunities waiting to be discovered by you.
Public Transport options and Motorway access is a breeze in the centrally located suburb. This home is a must view for those looking to secure a place in a quality, family-friendly neighbourhood with an accent on lifestyle.
Don't Delay and call Eric Wu or Frazer MJ today
Property ID RMU29751
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.