Sold - 16.05.2021
Auction on site: 12:30pm, Sunday 16th May 2021 (unless sold prior) Open Home: Sunday 12:00pm - 12:30pm
Near new and well built, this sensationally convenient 'Lock & Leave' home represents fantastic value in an affordable city-fringe location. Within a minute to motorway onramps to carry you anywhere in the city with ease and speed, this home is incredibly central, full of style, deceptively spacious and with a freehold title. The total package that is well worth your immediate exploration.
- Open plan living on the ground floor is large and fit for entertaining, with generous kitchen and walk in pantry providing additional space for the avid home chef.
- Easy flow to ample decking and fully fenced rear yard - complete with water-tank so you can sustainably avoid the water restrictions if you would like to create a lush garden.
- Upstairs - 4 bedrooms offer plenty of room and versatility - whether for a family, a first home buyer who will get some flatmates to help with expenses, or for executives who want a work from home space plus added living.
- The master has an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe, and two others have private balconies.
- Plenty of storage and added comforts such as double glazing and heat-pumps to keep you toasty this coming winter.
- Moments to a wealth of amenities including local shops, transport, gym, and Keith Hay Park -an excellent position for busy lifestyles.
Plenty to be discovered and enjoyed, with reassuring brick, concrete and weatherboard construction, this is a home not to be missed for those seeking comfort and convenience.
You must not miss out - act without delay.
Property ID RMU31037
Air Conditioning, Security Alarm
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.