Sold - 14.04.2021
Another home SOLD under the hammer by Team Charteris Colyer.
With an eye firmly on the future, there is no better real estate move than buying 1166m2 of north-facing land. All the better if it comes with a classic Kiwi family home and sleep-out. Welcome to 57A Maich Rd where the current family has spent many, many years living here, being part of the local community, and enjoying everything this fabulous suburb has to offer
Perfect offering for Developers, Land-bankers, Investors, and families looking for plenty of space both inside and out.
- 1166sqm of Mixed Housing Urban Zoned land.
- North Facing section.
- Explore the development potential.
- Set back From the Street.
- Easy living home with a clever layout and separate spaces for the family.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms/2 bathrooms.
- 2 bedroom sleepout.
- Off-street parking.
Multiple public transport options readily available and located so well for an easy commute to the CBD, the Airport, Auckland's southern corridor, a selection of fantastic shops, and Manukau City plus don't forget Rainbows End for the kids. This property is an absolute must to view! Call Trent or Gerard at your first opportunity.
Property ID RMU30815
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.