Sold - 30.10.2019
It has recently been discovered that this predominately cedar, stand alone townhouse in sought after Kohimarama has some weather tightness issues.
The estate has decided to sell their beloved mother's property of 18 years rather than remedy the problems, hence an opportunity has arisen for those looking for a project, or presumably a cheap entry into one of Auckland's premier suburbs.
* This is a deceased estate last sold in 2001
* The property will be sold
* There are known weather tightness issues
* Neither the Vendor nor the Vendor's agent are in possession of a current written building report hence purchasers are strongly encouraged to obtain their own independent building inspection prior to Wednesday's auction
* Land value is $670,000
* CV (2017) is $900,000
* 352E sold for $1,060,000 in Oct 2018 with original cladding
* Unit Title
* The amount of the contribution levied by the body corporate under Section 121 of the Unit Titles Act 2010 in respect of the unit is $1,744.85 (made up of $1,475.25 Operating Fund and $269.60 Contingency Fund)
* A full property information pack available via email
* Please note as per photograph 17, 18 & 19 this property is down a reasonably long driveway
Property ID RMU27838
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.