Sold - 28.08.2021
If you have dreamed of finding a generously scaled and low maintenance home that is not only affordable but very stylish, in a location where lifestyle takes centre-stage - your dreams are about to come true. Packed with value, primed with design and positioned for enjoyment, this is the entry to the Point you cannot miss.
- Quality brick and weatherboard construction across two levels. Open plan and ideal for entertaining on the ground floor, there is easy flow to a rear yard. Those with an eye for landscaping will relish creating a low-maintenance green haven here
- Above, three bedrooms offer versatility for downsizers if you need to use one as additional living or as a work from home space. Two of the bedrooms are ensuited, providing a luxurious touch that you, family or guests will love
- Within walking distance, a range of amenities focussed on recreation; beaches, esplanade walks, nature reserves and green spaces define the environment at Scott Point and bring a holiday-mode atmosphere
- Ferry access, Hobsonville centre with farmers market and easy motorway access make this address very convenient - commute with ease for work and play and return each day to a secluded escape
- Walking distance from the new Scott Point School, on the doorstep, a new children park is on the way
Your earliest inspection is encouraged - you will not believe the value for money and the lifestyle on offer here. Act without delay.
"Due to current Covid Level 4 restrictions in Auckland, we are unable to conduct Open Homes or Private Viewings. If you have interest in this property, please contact the listing salesperson to obtain further information."
Property ID RMU31470
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.
We currently have no information available on secondary schools zoned in this area.