Sold - 29.04.2022
Find Your Zen in Henderson! Garden Paradise in the Heights! If the street names within this pristine pocket of family homes in Henderson offer a touch of the exotic, this sensational offering holds in store a lush, beautiful oasis of greenery to transport you to another place entirely. Superbly built, well maintained, and soaking in elevated views across to the wild green of the Waitakere Ranges, this family home is not only packed with value, but offers a private escape for the lucky resident. Seriously for sale - your pre-auction offers are encouraged alongside your urgent viewing. Act without delay.
• Contemporary and flooded with sun, the joy of the living areas being on the upper floor is the sensational light and elevated view that surrounds you. Entertaining is a breeze throughout the open plan living and dining area - with a second lounge adding to the generous and spacious feel.
• Taking centre stage is a wonderland of outdoor area - from easy decking to unbelievable gardens, you will be surprised and delighted. Filled with tranquil lawn areas, sheltered nooks for reflection and floral specimens worthy of a botanical paradise, these must be seen to be believed
• Suited to family living - the layout includes 5 large bedrooms - with 2 at ground level if you have teens or extended family, and 3 above. The master of course has an ensuite and walk in wardrobe, and a further 2 full bathrooms are well appointed.
• Within easy reach are a range of amenities and easy access to schools, parks, shops and motorways offers a level of convenience you may not have considered. The gateway to the lifestyle activities of the west, there is plenty to explore moments from your door.
A home that must be seen to be appreciated, in an environment the likes of which we have never seen before - this is a must view.
Property ID RMU34905
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.
We currently have no information available on intermediate schools zoned in this area.