Auction at Remote Online on 02.04.2020 at 12:00 PM
*Please note, this campaign is still progressing and we are running a virtual auction on Thursday the 2nd of April at 12:00pm.
*Private Inspection between 2:00 to 4:00pm, Tuesday 24th of March.
*Settlement 1st of July 2020 or earlier, by mutual agreement.
For one young family, a vibrant community with a 'village feel' was top of their list of must-haves. They dreamed of a welcoming family home that felt spacious and comfortable, flowed easy & had enough land for the whole family.
With this in mind, they began their search. They looked everywhere, but nothing ticked all their boxes. Until one day they arrived at 43 Waiohua Road. The house was light & bright. The 1930s character captured their hearts and the size of the house was perfect. With open plan living, three bedrooms & an additional study, this home was never too big, but never too small. Over the years, they enjoyed everything from annual summer neighbourhood parties to watching the Tui, and other birds feed and sing in the trees. It was their perfect home.
But things change. And as the family grew up and left home, the time arrived for them to move into their next chapter. Now they are ready to pass it onto another family to enjoy the magic of this home. What would it be like if your family moved into such a light, warm home?
- 3 spacious bedrooms & 2 full bathrooms give the whole family their space (and the additional study is a real bonus).
- Modern designer kitchen so you can experience a stylish and functional space while maintaining the 1930s character feel.
- Zoned for Ellerslie School, Remuera Intermediate & One Tree Hill College for great education options.
- The north-facing backyard complete with large entertaining deck (all day sun and sheltered) is a dream.
- Central location is a life-changer because you can get to most places in Auckland in under 30 mins.
- Cornwall Park is 1km walk away. All year-round access to an Auckland treasure.
Don't wait. Phone Ari or Nick today.
Property ID RMU28553
Security Alarm, Polished Timber Floors
Close To Schools, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.