Sold - 11.05.2017
Tick these boxes then call us:
* Fully renovated to a high standard in 2016.
* Concrete and weatherboard 1960s construction, with a new roof only 5 years ago (approximately).
* Elevated and quiet, with gorgeous urban views.
* Lock and leave with ease.
* One of only 4 with a well maintained exterior and no body corporate.
* Enjoy the large common garden grounds - a 1/4 share of 913sqm more or less.
* Carport with your own staircase.
* Walk to in-zone St Heliers School or Glendowie College.
* Walk to St Heliers Beach and shopping precinct.
What would you pay to just be able to 'move in'? You might be surprised so call or email now for more information. This will be snapped up for sure.
Property ID RMU24333
Terrace / Balcony
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.