Sold - 25.02.2021
A Cute and Affordable Find in the DGZ
Located on one of Epsom's leafy, serene streets in the sought-after Double Grammar Zone and set off the road, this is perfect for those in search of a low maintenance, single level and in-demand location. Look no further, this might just be the one you have been waiting for!
This gorgeous two bedroom 1960's brick and tile is sure to capture your heart. Being the end unit in a block of just four, it enjoys a private courtyard away from the hustle and bustle of city of living. The property is within easy walking distance to EGGS, AGS, Kings, Diocesan and St Cuthbert's and only a short stroll from Mt St. John Domain. Located just a stone's throw away from Great South Road and Remuera train station by the Market Rd off-ramp, this affords easy access to public transport into Newmarket and the CBD.
- Two double bedrooms with built- in wardrobes
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
- Roof and underfloor insulation and a heat pump
- Established fruit trees and garden
- Beautiful polished timber flooring throughout
- 85sqm floor area
- Carport and garden shed
- Rental appraisal $580 - $600 per week
Our vendor has loved living here for the past 13 years , but now it is time to move on and let the lucky new owners make it their own. There is plenty of scope still to add value in such a popular suburb on the doorstep of everything that people love about living in Epsom. Ideal for first home buyers, a younger family, an investor or even someone looking to downsize for retirement, this property will have wide appeal.
Our vendor is very motivated to sell, disregard the CV and request to view today!
Property ID RMU30450
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.