Sold - 15.02.2020
It was 14 years ago when this young family set out to find their perfect home in Ellerslie. They lived on Marua Road before and felt it was a great place to bring up their family. With two young kids and another on the way, they needed a spacious home that ticked all their boxes. In particular something with a bright and open outdoor area for the kids to play and comfortable bedrooms for their growing family.
Then one day they came across the cosy home at 85 Marua Road. They loved the warm & inviting 1950's character feel and the relaxing ambiance of the fireplace. And being so close to public transport - buses right outside the door and train not far away - they naturally chose to make it their new family home.
For many years, they enjoyed being close to schools, the dairy and vibrant shops. They entertained friends and family on the sun-kissed deck and ate fresh avocados from their own private avocado tree. Beyond that, they cherished the memories made with great neighbours and the local community.
This family is all grown up and ready to move onto the next chapter of their life. The house has opened its arms, ready to welcome someone new to make it their own - the only question is will it be you?
- Freestanding home with plenty of outdoor space to entertain.
- Three comfortable bedrooms with an abundance of space for you and your growing family.
- Central location so you can get to town or work faster.
- Close to parks and cafes to enjoy with friends and family.
- Off-street parking so you can keep your car close to home.
Can you imagine moving into such a warm & welcoming home in such a desirable location? Don't wait. Phone Ari or Nick today.
ALL PRIOR OFFERS WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED.
ALL CONJUNCTING AGENTS WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED.
Property ID RMU27704
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.