Sold - 13.03.2020
THIS PROPERTY HAS NOW SOLD!
A few years ago, a young couple set out to find their first home. They were searching for a low maintenance home and location was essential to them. They wanted something that was both safe and secure, where you could easily walk to parks, schools, restaurants & cafes. They loved Ellerslie because it was a central location with a family-focused community.
When they arrived at 4/41 Celtic Crescent, it ticked all their boxes. It was open plan and had so much potential. With two double bedrooms and the study, the home gave them versatile spaces needed for their growing family. Over the years, this couple put a lot of love and time to create what is now a stunning home.
You will appreciate the attention to detail throughout this home. From the modern open plan living, polished concrete floors to the double glazing - it's all been done. In summer they enjoyed entertaining on both the front and rear outdoor areas and they also loved tending to their vege garden - one that always produced an abundant crop.
But things change. This couple have enjoyed raising their family here and will be missed by the local community. Now it's time for a lucky new owner to move in and enjoy. This is the lifestyle you deserve.
- Fully renovated so you can move straight in and enjoy.
- Two outdoor entertaining areas so you can make the most of the sun.
- Set back from the road so you will enjoy peace and privacy.
- Off-street parking so you can keep your car close to home.
Don't wait. Phone Nick or Ari today. Because imagine coming home to such a gorgeous place every day?
*ALL PRIOR OFFERS WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED.
*ALL CONJUNCTING AGENTS WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED.
Property ID RMU26667
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.