Sold - 15.07.2020
One sunny weekend, a lovely young couple set out to find their perfect first home. They wanted something with good privacy away from the road. Something freestanding. Not a townhouse or unit. And a big backyard was a must since they cherished outdoor living.
With this in mind, they began their search. Some houses got their attention. But nothing felt quite right. Then one day they came across 41 Ballarat Street. The house felt super warm and cosy with the fireplace, heat pump and new insulation. Plus they loved the neighbourhood - so accessible to everything.
Quite simply, it was the best first home! They enjoyed many wonderful memories. The deck and outdoor area became like a second living area. They literally spent most of summer out there. In fact, being north facing they get the full afternoon sun which has been amazing for entertaining friends and family.
But things change. When they first moved in it was just the two of them. Since then they've added a fur baby and a baby to the mix.
This was their first home and they have absolutely loved it. But now with a growing family, it's time for the next chapter. The house is move-in-ready and waiting for someone new to call it their own.
Imagine what it will feel like arriving to your quiet & private home every day in such a central location?
- Freestanding gives an opportunity to add value over time.
- Set back from the street to enjoy peace, quiet & privacy.
- Outdoor living to entertain friends and family in the sun.
- Spacious interior living so you can relax in comfort.
Don't wait. Phone Nick or Ari today so you don't miss out on this opportunity.
*ALL PRIOR OFFERS WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED. *ALL CONJUNCTING AGENTS WELCOMED & ENCOURAGED.
Property ID RMU28459
Air Conditioning, Polished Timber Floors
Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.