Sold - 09.06.2021
A quiet position, a compact yet spacious footprint, and a dazzlingly stylish interior that feels like a contemporary retreat, this home brings together a relaxed atmosphere, a sensational city-fringe location and a feeling of cozy comfort, just for you. With nothing to do but enjoy, this is one not to miss.
- Open plan living is flooded with light, enhanced by the crisp interior scheme, where tongue and groove walls bring a refined and relaxed vibe, whilst remaining very on trend.
- Entertaining is a breeze, with a kitchen configured for social gatherings, and easy flow to a large deck, where the summer G&T will become a ritual with family and friends.
- Versatility is found in three bedrooms, if you require an added living space, a nursery or a work-from-home office, you have the ability to configure as you choose if you are starting out, or for first time buyers - a couple of rooms for flatmates.
- Surrounding the home, enough lawn space for the wee ones or for a pet, with a short walk to local reserves through this family-friendly neighbourhood.
- The Ellerslie Village, with cafes, shops, transport hub and popular local schools is not too far away and keeps your lifestyle - for work and play - on the go and active.
A stunning package, with a stunning look - you've found your place. Do not delay your inspection - this will be snapped up quickly - act now!
Property ID RMU31061
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.