Sold - 27.11.2023
As soon as you step inside the gate, you'll be captivated by this classic 1920s character bungalow. It offers complete privacy, fully fenced spaces and is surrounded by stunning subtropical gardens that enjoy all-day sunshine.
Step inside and discover:
• Classic 1920s character bungalow meticulously maintained and nestled in lush subtropical gardens.
• Breathtaking, expansive vistas and stunning sunsets from the elevated setting for the ultimate in relaxation.
• Indoor-outdoor flow through full-width bifold doors to the extra-large entertainer's deck from the kitchen and dining.
• Polished wooden floors, the grandeur of high ceilings and open-plan living and multiple garden areas make family living enjoyable and easy.
• Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas, oversized double garage and ample off-street parking for three cars means space for your family.
• Families with young children seeking strong education options can tick an important box with Ellerslie School (Decile 9) zoning.
• Minutes away from essential amenities like Ellerslie Village, Lunn Ave shops, Michaels Ave and Waiatarua Reserve, Remuera Golf Course and the motorway, ensuring convenience in your daily life.
This home is beautifully presented with its polished wooden floors and high ceilings providing a sense of spaciousness. You'll love the warmth of a cosy gas fireplace and ample storage and space for your family to grow into over the years. This home offers everything you'd want for a comfortable and convenient lifestyle in Ellerslie.
Get in touch with Ari on 02102869473 or Cherry on 021780335 to get your information pack today.
To be sold by auction on Monday 27 November at 1pm at Ray White, 411 Remuera Road, Remuera (unless sold prior).
**PRE-AUCTION OFFERS WELCOMED AND ENCOURAGED**
**CONJUNCTING AGENTS WELCOMED AND ENCOURAGED**
Property ID RMU30244
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.