Sold - 15.02.2022
What is stopping you? This sensational terraced home in a much loved and tightly held enclave of townhouses not only has the contemporary looks that you can enjoy immediately, but it comes at a price point that will surprise and delight. Located in a neighbourhood that has always been desirable and with a few added extras that make your purchasing choice that much easier, this is the entry level opportunity you cannot miss.
• Beautifully presented and updated over time, the open plan living is spacious and with super easy flow to sheltered decking - fantastic for summer BBQs with friends. Add to this the easy to maintain and lush planting, patio and lawn area which is just the right size for littlies or the pooch, and you have a haven in and out
• The three bedrooms bring purchasers of all ages and stages the benefit of versatility; couples who need a work from home space, smaller families, or those with regular guests - even first home buyers who want to get in some flatmates to help with repayments - there is the space here to do so
• Contemporary with scope to add your own touches should you wish, the hard bits are all in excellent condition. Kitchen and bathrooms are all tiled and have a modern finish
• Walk to transport options, good schools, Ellerslie Village shopping and amenities. Or keep it in the complex and enjoy the heated swimming pool for residents, and tennis court for a weekend serve or everyday fitness
Easy to love, easy to own and an easy choice in value - such simple joys! Your immediate inspection is recommended.
Under Red Light you can still view and purchase a home. Our team is fully vaccinated and we are following all of the recommended protocols. Do contact us for a private inspection otherwise we look forward to seeing you at one of the open homes.
Property ID RMU34005
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.