Sold - 29.05.2019
Fun for the Whole Family
There's something incredibly special about a villa; is it that sense of generations of families enjoying life, a slice of local history and endurance over the years. This charming home has all the warmth and soul that you could hope for.
* 100+ year old villa.
* Weatherboard and beautiful timber floors.
* Modern Fit-out to bathroom and kitchen.
* 3 bedrooms - master with Sante Fe shutters.
* Fantastic Storage including huge attic storage.
* Superb flow from living areas to a large deck areas(2) - perfect for entertaining.
* Garage plus one off-street park.
* Superb area under home with laundry, workshop and potential future development.
* Tiger Turf Putting area in lovely back garden.
* Two fireplaces (Covered over but in place).
* RV $1,080,000 (2017).
With a first class location nestled on the doorstep of Ellerslie Village complete with its destination cafes, restaurants and shops plus enjoying superb NW-facing decks with wide views and with Auckland's focus on public transport increasing almost daily, the access to our train system is superb and hugely desirable.
Sitting perfectly in the Ellerslie School and One Tree Hill College zones you need to see this home.
Property ID RMU26513
Polished Timber Floors
Close To Schools, Close To Shops, Close To Transport
* While every effort has been made to ensure the information displayed is accurate, please check details directly with the school before making decisions based on this information.